Blade Silver Metallic 2015 Chevrolet Colorado LT RWD 6-Speed Automatic 3.6L V6 DGI DOHC VVT One owner, Aluminum wheels, Leather Seats, 4-Way Power Front Passenger Seat Adjuster, Chrome Door Handles, Heated Driver & Front Passenger Seats, Inside Rear-View Auto-Dimming Mirror, Luxury Package, Power Driver Lumbar Control Seat Adjuster, Power driver seat, Power Passenger Lumbar Control Seat Adjuster, Power windows, Rear Chrome Bumper, Remote keyless entry, Remote Vehicle Starter System, Single-Zone Auto Climate Control Air Conditioning.
Your Hometown East Texas Dealership.
Recent Arrival! 18/26 City/Highway MPG
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Comfortable but confident ride quality; many available high-tech features; fuel-efficient engines; classy-looking interior; maneuverable size. Source: Edmunds
* The new 2015 Chevy Colorado will appeal to people who want to tow a trailer or carry gear, but want an easier time parking and better fuel economy than a full-size truck offers. It is also more refined, more efficient and more capable than the other trucks in its segment. Source: KBB.com
* With advanced technology to keep you connected, great fuel efficiency, the Chevrolet Colorado is all that you want in a truck. Chevrolet is redefining the midsize pickup from the frame up. Under the hood you can choose from the choice of 2 engines including a 2.5L that produces 200hp and 191lb-ft of torque or a 3.6L V6 that produces 305hp and 269lb-ft of torque with best-in-class 26 MPG hwy fuel economy. It achieves this by implementing innovative powertrain technologies like Spark Ignition Direct Injection and deceleration fuel cutoff, which shuts off fuel to the engine when braking. With the available trailering package, this small truck is rated to tow up to 7,000 lbs. The Colorado small truck offers a Z71 Off-Road Package with precisely tuned suspension that provides an incredibly stable and comfortable ride for off-road performance. The Z71 package also includes an automatic locking rear differential, which sends power to one of the rear wheels when the other one loses traction to help you stay in control. Colorado was designed to be comfortable in any environment, from city streets to camping retreats. Colorado is the first small truck to combine design features such as inlaid, triple-sealed doors, thick windshield and side glass, and liquid-applied sound deadener to help reduce wind noise inside the cab and keep the road noise out. Customize your driving experience by arranging the icons and features on the available Chevrolet MyLink 8-inch diagonal color touch-screen. The interface allows you to touch and swipe on the screen just like you do on your smartphone. Advanced safety features include a standard rear vision camera, available forward collision alert, and lane departure warning. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. * You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details. * Images, prices, and options shown, including vehicle color, trim, options, pricing and other specifications are subject to availability, incentive offerings, current pricing and credit worthiness. * In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.